- Retreat Dates: November 3-5
- Session Facilitator: Sarah Hart & Caelan Wilson
What to Expect:
- Discover the incredible power of breath as we delve into rejuvenating breathwork sessions led by both Caelan Wilson and Sarah Hart. We will learn to harness the breath’s potential, releasing stagnant energy and embracing a renewed sense of authentic expression, attuned clarity and an open-hearted relationship with Life. These sessions are an opportunitynto deeply connect with our inner selves, uncovering hidden truths, suppressed energies to release that makes space for a greater understanding of our aligned truth and purpose in this Life.
- Immerse yourself in the art and practice of yoga as we flow through gentle and transformative practices suitable for all levels. Sarah will guide you through movements that nurture both body and soul, helping you build strength, flexibility, and inner calm. Each yoga session will be a harmonious blend of asanas (poses), pranayama (breath control), and meditation, creating a sacred space for you to feel grounded and fully present in your body.
- In our nurturing healing circles, you will experience the power and transformation of authentic connections and vulnerability. These circles aim to provide a safe and supportive environment to explore your emotional truth, release past wounds within the body’s memory and cultivate a sense of self-compassion and interconnected support. Caelan and Sarah will gently guide you through heart-centered practices, encouraging self-expression and deep introspection. As you share and listen to others, you will find solace in the realization that we are all on this journey together, fostering a sense of belonging and unity.
You will be embraced by a warm and welcoming community of like-minded souls, each on their unique path to growth and self-discovery. Our intention is to provide a sacred space where you can slow down, reconnect with your inner wisdom, and cultivate a lasting sense of Harmony that can be integrated back into your daily life. Join us for this heartfelt retreat as we embark on a journey of coming home to the harmony within. Together, we’ll explore the depths of our being, find solace in shared experiences, and emerge with hearts full of love, compassion, and a renewed sense of purpose. Your awakening awaits, and we can’t wait to share this transformative experience with you.
Namaste Friend <3
- Questions and registration: Please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird Pricing ON NOW! $550+hst per participant. Limited spots available!
More about Sarah:
Meet Sarah Hart, a devoted Trauma-Informed Yoga Teacher & Transformation Coach with 7 years of personal yoga practice and almost 5 years as a 500 RYT instructor. She specializes in vinyasa, yin, and restorative yoga, incorporating breathwork and her trauma-informed background. Sarah’s journey into yoga began after a spiritual awakening, seeking an alternative to conventional mental health support. Her own healing from trauma inspired her to help others facing high anxiety, depression, and PTSD symptoms. In her classes, Sarah fosters a safe space for self-discovery, guiding students to find calmness and resilience. Join her transformative journey of yoga and breathwork to embrace your inner power and heal from within.
More about Caelan:
After being raised in an integrative school of holistic healing and spiritual awakening with authentic community and devoted teachers, Caelan is now impassioned to share these transformational tools and practices awaken our authentic hearts calling. In his work of holistic counselling, coaching, group facilitation and spiritual guidance, he integrates the directly impactful practices of meditation and self-inquiry, somatic breathwork healing journeys, inner child/ancestral/ past life healing, group healing circles, conscious connected relationship practices and deep soul retrieval work. At the heart, he devoutly and sincerely listens and guides many clients and groups into alignment with their core truth essence and purpose in this life – where a natural sense of meaning, interconnection, purpose, love, compassion and peace can be found to heal all wounds and restore our deep inner light that guides us to our highest resonant truth in every moment.