Radical Forgiveness Healing Circle Ceremony
Forgive everyone in your life and yourself so you can be free from the burden of holding on to anger, resentment and grudges.
– Open your heart by letting go of emotional pain and heartbreak to make room for loving relationships.
– Release self-judgement, guilt and shame to feel more self-confidence.
– Unblock stuck energy from past pain and hurt to be open to receiving love and healing and embody oneness.
- We walk the circle once to silently honour and witness our ‘story’ of what happened. As we see others walk too, we realize we are not alone and we honour their pain.
- After hearing a special Radical Forgiveness story, we walk the circle again and ask inwardly to come to a new place of forgiveness and peace.
- People leave with tears of joy and smiling faces. It is entirely non-threatening and yet is quite likely to change your life forever.
- Must be 18 yrs of age or older to participate due to some of the subject matter that comes up for healing.
Based on the idea derived from many indigenous cultures that when we form a circle, we create a sacred space in which healing becomes possible, this largely non-verbal process preserves privacy and anonymity, yet has proven itself to be extremely powerful and effective in allowing people to forgive themselves and others, and to embody peace and happiness.
Time & Date:
- 3 hours includes time for discussion afterwards ~ 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, April 14
- Chairs for each person and carpet or yoga mats for the huddles after the circles.
Sliding Scale Pricing:
Because we know first-hand the liberating power of forgiveness, we are committed to making this offering available to those who want it and so we have created a special pricing plan.
$99 – ‘Pay-it-Forward’ option is for those who can contribute extra for someone in need.
$66 – ‘Fair Exchange’ option is our suggested price.
$40 – ‘Fixed Income’ option is for those with a fixed or limited income for self-care.
Your Guide and Facilitator:
Lorree Appleby’s passion is guiding sensitive souls to awaken to the truth of who they really are, and shift towards the new paradigm of peace, love and oneness. Lorree is certified as a Radical Forgiveness Master Coach, Ceremony & Workshop Facilitator, Core Shamanic Healing, Inspirational Speaking and she is the Creator of Soul Adventure™ Journey to the Real Me. A gamified soul-care practice, where you use your intuition and inspired action to create clarity and transformation in your life! Lorree guides the often burned out, people-pleasers and perfectionists like she was, to let go of overwhelm, judgment and resentment in a gentle and permanent way so they can heal their generational family patterns and create a life they love.
Learn more about Lorree and how she serves at www.ourpurposefuljourney.com