When you drive down our lane you can leave the rest of the world behind. You are part of our Rising Spirit Family and we will take care of you. Check in any time after 4:00 pm. Register at the office located in the ‘Playshop’ Wellness Studio and we’ll take you on a tour of our 5-acre property.
The main house has a unique, hand-crafted custom wooden interior with a natural, mineral artesian spring well bubbling up beside it from 130 feet below, creating a soothing, continuous flow of water that winds its way around the front, through the gardens and into three ponds before streaming into the Ganaraska river. The house is flanked by beautiful flowers and plants, extraordinary trees and a variety of birds. We have three distinct guest rooms for your sleeping and lounging pleasure. Every room offers a Serta Perfect Sleeper Canadian Anniversary bed with plush bedding and a relaxing, cozy place to sit and work. Each room has a distinctly crafted interior so you can unwind in the comfort and warmth of your room
We are a bed and breakfast and so much more. Sink into a massage chair, book a yoga class, detox in the infrared sauna or choose from a handful of other extra services to book (see ‘Wellness Activities & Services’). Or of course feel free to hibernate and rejuvenate in solidarity.
The Donald Bruce Lounge, located on the second floor overlooking our property and ponds, offers cozy and comfortable couches for relaxation, books for lending, a game-board table and puzzle area. The Rising Spirit Playshop houses a full yoga studio and treatment rooms to enhance your wellness.
In the morning, you can feast in front of a fireplace in our lovely dining area with an open kitchen. Breakfast is served between 7:00 – 9:30 am. You will be provided with a buffet of home-cooked fare that comes with the price of the room including granola, yogurt, fresh berries, cheese, muffins, bagels and bread, cereal and a daily egg creation. Eat in a gazebo, in your room or in our communal dining room sharing stories and conversation.
- Check in: After 4 pm (please contact us if you will be checking in later than 8:00pm)
- Check-out: 12 pm
B&B Covid Protocol
All the rooms at Rising Spirit have a unique and charming décor. You can create the vacation you want whether it’s for an individual getaway or a family or group occasion. Rest assured, we have protocols on-site put into place for your health and safety:
- We trust you will arrive without COVID symptoms or having knowingly been in contact with anyone who has COVID or symptoms, but upon arrival, we will confirm this by asking you the standard COVID screening questions.
- Sick guests and staff will be sent home
- For employees, we have a zero-symptom allowed policy
- We have separate areas for eating breakfast and can stagger meals if requested
- Social distancing will be encouraged and facilitated in common areas
- Non-medical masks will be provided for staff and guests to use in common areas until restrictions are lifted
- Treatment rooms will be disinfected between treatments
- Cleaning and sanitization will be done with effective disinfectants and sanitizers against COVID-19
- High touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, railings, light switches will be disinfected throughout the day
- We are deep cleaning bathrooms and protocols for each guest will be outlined in signage
- All upholstery and fabrics will be disinfected nightly
- And sanitizer will be provided in many areas in and around the property
- Bedspread covers for every bed are changed in between guests
We want you to know that we care about your health. We want you to feel safe and secure at Rising Spirit and will do our part to make that happen.