The Complete Restorative Reset Retreat
About This Retreat:
- 2 Retreat Dates: June 9 – 11 and August 25 – 27
- Session Facilitator: Marci Tordiff (for June date) and Cynthia Banks (for August date)
A weekend of slowing down the mind and body. This retreat is designed around a completely peaceful, quiet, and rejuvenating experience. From start to finish it’s up to you how you want to spend your time. Whether it’s tucking into a hammock with a book, exploring the winding river through the property, forest bathing in our old growth cedar ‘Foreststill’ or melting into light yoga and meditation sessions, this is about feeling into what brings you joy in that moment.
This all-inclusive retreat includes:
- 5 Restorative Yoga & breathwork sessions (beginner-friendly)
- Friday night sound bath
- 6 delicious and comforting meals, afternoon & night snacks, and coffee & tea
- 3 separate servings of cold-pressed, organic juice throughout weekend
- plenty of free time to enjoy our river, ponds & forest
- massage chair session & infrared sauna access
Additionally, please see our massage services tab if you’d like a description of the massages you may purchase as an add-on for your retreat weekend.
Accommodations & pricing: click here.
To register: email@example.com or 905 260 3777.
More about Marci:
A committed and life-long student of Yoga and Ayurveda…and many things in between; this road has taken me from experimental painting and sculpture at OCAD to a certified Pastry Chef at George Brown College, to operating a successful wellness practice for many years in Orono. When the time was ripe I became serious about yoga and earned my CYT-200, and am nearing completion of my 300 hr certification, adding in many workshops, retreats, and immersions to enrich my teaching skills and unique approach. I feel good about designing classes and retreats that are as comfortable as they are creative, while being mindful that yoga doesn’t have to be fancy to be meaningful. We can’t always be our best selves, but through the practice of yoga- we can all be better together. ~ Marci